PCMI has helped organisations around the globe to define, implement and improve their project and programme management systems.
As a company we have have a range of skilled practitioners who have experience of international culture, a wide variety of industry sectors and qualifications which represent all of the main best practice organisations - PMI, APMG, APM, IPMA - to support this.
PCMI solutions continue to help organisations to utilise technology in achieving their objectives in the most economic way. Examples of some of our varied assignments have included coaching and mentoring project managers, international development using live webcasts, establishing a Programme Management Office (PMO) and creating project management development programmes from scratch.Organisations that have benefited from our services range from small consultancy companies through to multinational organisations based in over 40 different counties.
PCMI is able to provide training in all of the best practice project and programme management certifications. We can help your teams achieve a particular certification or provide bespoke learning aligned to a particular specification.
- APM Project Management Foundation (PMF) and PMQ
- PMI CAPM and PMP
- PeopleCert MSP Foundation and Practitioner
- Agile qualifications
If you are already a PMP® qualified project manager, you can earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) to support the renewal of your credential.
Why should you choose PCMI?
- You will benefit from our in depth knowledge of best practice and our experienced practitioners
- We have international experience in a wide variety of organisations in a range of industries and can provide training to a unique range of professional qualifications
- We can show you how technologies can be used to enhance project and programme management development
- We can arrange for learning to be accredited where desired
- We have achieved the rigorous quality requirements to become recognised as a Registered Education Provider.