This online course provides a general introduction to project management, examining the role of the project manager, the structure of a project and the project team as well as the planning process and associated techniques.
It is designed as a self paced learning course
The course includes consilderation of:
- What is project management?
- Why do projects fail?
- How to plan effectively
- Effective stakeholder and risk management
- Managing change within projects
- Closing a project effectively
- Overview of project management structure, terminology and principles
- Project lifecycles
- Project initiation, basic project planning and processes, project roles
- Project planning activities
- Effective project review, analysis of why projects fail
- Risk and stakeholder management
- Managing change in projects
- Effective project handover and closure
The course considers important concepts and activities from initiation through to closure. The course includes a series of activities as part of the learning and includes the option to complete a project at the end of your learning.
The course is accredited to provide 14 PDUs on completion and is certificated.