Developing a Results Based M&E System
his two day live instructor led session examines how you can developa results based monitoring and evaluation system,
This practical course considers an effective series of steps that can enable you and your organisation to benefit from a sustainable system that is appropriate and proportional.
By the end of the course you will know:
- How to conduct a readiness assessment
- How to have the right indicators and to baseline these
- How to effectively plan for improvement
- The role of monitoring and evaluation
- How to effectively report and use your findings
This course is accredited by the International Academy for Monitoring and Evaluation, participants will receive a certificate after completing the course.
The course is also eligible for Professional Development Units (PDUs).
| Event Date || 25-05-2020 |
| Event End Date || 26-05-2020 |
| Individual Price || £995 |
| Location || Online |