This 2 day instructor led course provides a general introduction to project management, examining the role of the project manager, the structure of a project and the project team as well as the planning process and associated techniques.
The course includes consilderation of:
- What is project management?
- Why do projects fail?
- How to plan effectively
- Effective stakeholder and risk management
- Overview of project management structure, terminology and principles
- Project initiation, basic project planning and processes, project roles
- Effective project review, analysis of why projects fail
- Risk and stakeholder management
The course considers important concepts and activities from initiation through to closure. The course includes a series of activities as part of the learning.
The course is accredited and provides an educational Credit Award. OCNER is the accreditation provider.