|About this course:
Duration: 1 day; 7 PDUs
- To understand a standard benefits management lifecycle
- To be able to manage the tasks required in each stage of the lifecycle
- To understand how to model and measure benefits
- To understand how to develop a detailed profile for each benefit
- To understand the different stakeholders and owners involved in benefits management
- To be able to put together a benefits management plan / strategy
Topics considered during the course include:
- Benefits of Managing Benefits!
- Barriers to Managing Benefits
- Benefits Management Lifecycle
- Benefits Management and Business Case
- Benefit Types
- Identifying Benefit Owners
- Benefits Modelling
- Benefits Realisation Plan
- Transition Management
- Benefits Evaluation – Post Project Review
Course accreditation and prerequisites
There are no prerequisites for this course. The course is designed for anyone who wants to develop their understanding of the requirements of successfully managing benefits from projects.
PCMi Limited is a Registered Education Provider with the Project Management Institute. This course will provide 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) to any participant who holds a relevant PMI credential.