This 5 day instructor led course is designed for individuals who are actively involved in the Monitoring and Evaluation process of those who intend to be in the near future. The course is at a more advanced level so we recommend enrollment on our Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation course first.
The course examines a plethora of tools and techniques available to a practitioner. A number of case studies will be considered and delegates will be expected to complete a project assignment prior to, during and after the course. The course encourages participatory interaction with other delegates and includes a series of activities, assignments and quizzes as part of the learning..
- Understanding influences on monitoring and evaluation strategy
- Developing a Business Case to support monitoring and evaluation
- Developing a stakeholder management and communication strategy
- Effective requirements gathering for monitoring and evaluation
- Determining Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
- Modelling the current and future state
- Scope and change management
- Identifying and delivering sustainable impacts
- Effectively leading a monitoring and evaluation project
- Managing a team through the monitoring and evaluation lifecycle
- Creating a learning culture within monitoring and evaluation
Duration: 5 days, non residential
Location: London, UK